Updated JUNE Bay Area Meet Joint with V6P and supraforum!!!!

azn75vtec

Reaction score
Hey guys,

After the other tread died out, I decided to start a new one to get everyone attention for the next meet. This time is a joint meet with V6P and Supraforum. Here's the detail...

B.A.M. 2007 is finally here!
we decided that Garrett's San Jose meet will be considered our BAM this year.

Saturday June 30th, 2007
10am for people interested in using the portable DYNO
11am for people who just want to come to the meet/BBQ

Location: Modified Toys at 385 East Taylor St, San Jose, CA 95112

More info go to http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=85506

There will be a BBQ in the lot and we ask that if you plan on eating or drinking anything there please donate $5 to cover the food cost so Garrett can go out and get some hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, drinks, and anything else for us to enjoy. It's a small price to pay for a good time.
Garrett is also trying to get a portable DYNO at the meet so if people want to do some tuning or just find out how much power you're putting down, they can. Please note the earlier meet up time for people interested in the DYNO.
There will be several tables set up for people who want to sell any parts that you may have for sale. There wasn't much last year but hopefully this year there will be some nice things for sale so bring some cash just in case you find something you like.

The Sign-Up List:

Quote:

SupraForums:
Deusdeceptor
supra onna95
EvoLuTioN +1 dyno
ttinmysoup
HellsLegion +2
BoostAddctn (maybe )
VertexTTSC4 (maybe due to shyness)
Ickubus
Supraristo
tbkonwso (maybe)
Nguyenfatman +1 for food
b00stinLow
1jz-power +1 for food
SUPRASTANGER507mgte
Team 5150 +1 for food
badboysupra
lildawg720
CSR Ma71
Sloublade2001 (dyno maybe, +1 for food)
JtWo
tgtcc (maybe)
Silver8
Topher E
RichGT +3
XOTICKLA
BorHor +2
M2kconcepts (maybe)
Scottiedawg66
sureshot1 a.k.a. BIG TURBO +1
gixxer drew (maybe)
magicsupra721 +1 for food
driftedmk3
JspecSC3
chriso (interested in dyno)
t_TENKAMUTEKI_n
91_7m-gte +1 for food
ISIS (TRY to make it)
dinhnerz +1 for food
DragonFire
VINZE
tgtcc +5
BOB + ~30
Supra_szR

V6Performance: < this part of the list needs to get bigger now so SIGN UP!!!
gme2001 (+12 guests +12 for food)
KnightRyder (+1 for food)
vTecaznracer (maybe)
fiveOnetvv0 (maybe)
TooHypper
Kuya Master (+1 for food)
DjC (maybe depending on vacation)
smcsherifflopez (+1 or more)
Kuya Master
ace1105
jcygts6
MrV6P
slowaccord (maybe)
Speedstyles408 (07 civic si)
Speedstyles408's brother (S14)
03_AV6
encrypted03 (DYNO)
spec7
lexx426 +1
teamqsr11
TruV6 +1

S2KI:
s4play
groundzero
lilazngrl4o8 (maybe)
stooken
WashabiS2K
db17k
StEVEN_s2k

6thgenaccord:
azn75vtec

This meet is being put together by Garrett (gme2001) and will be on a private lot. He's had several meets in the past before without police trouble but just in case he's also inviting a police friend of his who's also into car tuning like the rest of us. All I am doing is making an organized official thread, so if you have any questions or concerns, please just post in this thread.

*all important information will be place here in this first post so you don't have to go searching for it so keep checking back here for any updates.

If you guys can come.. Let me know so I can sign us up in v6p website.... Don't forget to donate $5. Details on how to donate PM me... Come on guys... Let's represent 6thgenaccord... Let me know.. I'll update the list on here then I'll register on v6p.... Hope to see you guys...

Last edited:

Neight

Reaction score
sounds like aplan, I am done with the semster by then. let me know what is up.

DjC

Reaction score
same here, i'll be on summer break. lets get this rolling

pquintal323

Reaction score
Just a heads up for those of you that are not on V6performance.net there is B.A.M on the 30th of June.

Av6916

Reaction score
I'm down if we get to do stuff, i'm coming from sac btw so it better be worth my while haha. If any of you guys are heading down to the Bam Meet, we should meet up and roll out together and represent 6thgenaccord, haha j/k. But no really. :).

azn75vtec

Reaction score
Av6916 said:
I'm down if we get to do stuff, i'm coming from sac btw so it better be worth my while haha. If any of you guys are heading down to the Bam Meet, we should meet up and roll out together and represent 6thgenaccord, haha j/k. But no really. :).

That's a good idea... We all can meet up in SF for those of you coming from easy bay or north bay. We all can drive down to san jo as a crew... How about it guys?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
june eh? and ur b-day eh? hhm... tempting... getting u drunk might be worth the trip..... can i crash at ur place? :D

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
june eh? and ur b-day eh? hhm... tempting... getting u drunk might be worth the trip..... can i crash at ur place? :D
Roy, if you go, tow my car with your car while you're at it :D

azn75vtec

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:

LOL, freakin Roy.... I wish you can, but I got no space in my place man... I got lots of stuff that I haven't organized from moving.. long story short, You can once I moved and find bigger place. I'm gonna be down south this weekend.. I'll hit u up, let's hang out...

Back