20% Tint

Suspension
Stock

Interior
Stock

Last edited:

accordman1

Reaction score
Very nice looking accord. Hows the skunk 2 exhaust I got the catback on my sedan and its very loud especially on highways. I like the carbon fiber hood makes the car stick out a lot more than plain hood. You ever going to get it lowered?

skep

Reaction score
looks pretty clean. i like your tail lights it matches with your cf hood and your tints!

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
accordman1 said:
Very nice looking accord. Hows the skunk 2 exhaust I got the catback on my sedan and its very loud especially on highways. I like the carbon fiber hood makes the car stick out a lot more than plain hood. You ever going to get it lowered?

The skunk2 exhaust is not bad, I've learned to deal with it.....
And yeah the plan to dropping it is when I drop it.. but if your wondering with what.. is that i havent really figured it out...
Buddy Club
Tein Super Streets or Basic
JIC

98AV6205HP said:
De-badge the accord emblem

Nah... im planning to keep that there so when my car is finish by the end of the summer and im whopping an EVO they'll know they just got their *** handed to them by an Accord...

skep said:
looks pretty clean. i like your tail lights it matches with your cf hood and your tints!

Thank for the comment... I always had the black and white theme going on.. BTW what side and rear are you on?

Last edited:

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
that definately looks good. jus need at least some kind of a drop, doesnt have to be slammed, jus at least a conservative drop (1 1/2"). i love the CF Hood, and the Black Housing Headlights, looks excellent.

Back