AC Autotechnic S7 gauges

cdubb77

Reaction score
I have the AC Autotechnic S7 gauges and I want to install them myself because the shops here in N.Y. want $100.00 to install them. :rolleyes: I know how to take the dash apart and install them, I just don't know how to hook up the indiglow wiring. Any diagrams? My gauges below.

502331_40_full.jpg

justvtec

Reaction score
Man it is so easy i did it myself find a power(red wire) find a ground(black wire) plug the guages together and slip the guages over the other ones(but u have to slip the hole in the needles and then fit from there?

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
I have the AC Autotechnic S7 gauges and I want to install them myself because the shops here in N.Y. want $100.00 to install them. :rolleyes: I know how to take the dash apart and install them, I just don't know how to hook up the indiglow wiring. Any diagrams? My gauges below.

Well, I'm still waiting for you to bring them by my house for the FREE installation....

cdubb77

Reaction score
blacknight said:
Well, I'm still waiting for you to bring them by my house for the FREE installation....

Let's make it happen man. I'll give you a call on your cell and we'll meet up. Might as well make it a photo shoot too. :D

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
hook the power up to the headlight fuse in the fuse box. i think thats what we did in my friends truck. or if it has a separate acc wire, hook the power into the ignition fuse and the acc into the headlight fuse so they turn on with the lights. make sure the needles clear the faces. they tend to bubble up and catch the needles. my buddy has his stuck at 70mph for a couple days... hot lookin gauges though--how much were they, if you dont mind me asking. i assume theres gonna be pics when youre finished...?

okasu

Reaction score
Sup Carl, I could have helped ya... you never hit me up to set a date n time. It's easy as hell. BN could take care of ya though. Let me know if you have any questions. Peace man.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
Let's make it happen man. I'll give you a call on your cell and we'll meet up. Might as well make it a photo shoot too. :D

No problem.
Call me Saturday. Morning.
I should be free that afternoon

cdubb77

Reaction score
ryan s said:
hot lookin gauges though--how much were they, if you dont mind me asking. i assume theres gonna be pics when youre finished...?

Thanx man. I don't remember what I paid for them. Around $70.00 I think. I got them on Ebay a while ago but they've been sittin' in my closet for the longest. Yeah, pics will be up.

okasu said:
Sup Carl, I could have helped ya... you never hit me up to set a date n time. It's easy as hell. BN could take care of ya though. Let me know if you have any questions. Peace man.

You could still help man. Maybe you could hook up with BN & I this weekend.

blacknight said:
No problem.
Call me Saturday. Morning.
I should be free that afternoon

I'll call you on Saturday. Thanx.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Met up with Blacknight this Saturday and we installed the gauges. I forgot to bring my camera so I don't have any pics while we were installing. Took some pics today. Check 'em out.

Stock
stockdash.jpg

Daytime
s7.jpg

close.jpg

close2.jpg

close3.jpg

Nighttime
With the lights on. You can see the needles are lit.
night.jpg

closenight.jpg

closenight2.jpg

closenight3.jpg

With the lights off. You can see that the needles aren't lit.
no.jpg

Thanx again Eric.

Last edited:
Back