just wanted to propperly intorduce my self...haha

nexTOme

Reaction score
hey guys, ive been around this forum here and there, bought parts from other members, ive also asked many questions and have received many useful information.

and guess what? i really love this site and everyone.....unlike many other automotive forums, i felt very kindly welcomed and was surprised how humble everyone is when it comes down to the knowledge that each and everyone has regarding automotive/accord especially. i have discovered driveaccord.net first, but i just did not feel that i belong there. somehow i came across this site, and fell in love with it ever since.

to speak a bit of my car, i have bought 98 lx sedan 5spd about 6 month ago. nothing much ive done to it, but many are planned/in progress. of course this forum and many of you have inspired me the most. (driver's side window is shattered last night though...made me super mad....what can i say...i love my car too much..haha)

just wanted to let you guys know how great this forum is for anyone from person who know literally nothing about accord to person who knows everysingle screw/bolt on the accord.

this forum is great :thumbsup: becuase of you awesome members!!

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
the more u are on here the more u learn man...ive really enjoyed it so far myself..

definately 6thgen FTW

nexTOme

Reaction score
dudes! i posted this long long time ago....and no one welcomed me back then, and now you guys do???? kjasdhfjklhasjkldflhsdf lol thx!

nexTOme

Reaction score
hahahaha i joined the site just cuz i wanted mugen spoiler from the member...i think nemo soemthing....but yeah....i love this site.....you guys rock! :rock:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
so youre the guy who chats mid day with roy and all the other wacked out people? lol ;)

nexTOme

Reaction score
hahahaha so where are you when roy and everyone chats?

Back