Bull $hit

justvtec

Reaction score
Man this sux i was crusing sunday night and it was know that a bunch of import would hang out at this closed out wal-mart in the parking lot well i saw the parking lot and it was empty so i deceided to go see what wasup well i pull up in the parking and this cop pulled pass me and turned around and turned around and turned his light on (that was when i knew that i was F%^ked) so he came to me and said driver licence insurance yad yad yad..........(ya know the deal) so he gave a ticket for cutting threw private property. Iam hopping that it is(ticket) no more than 2 bills?(you know its dumb i wanted to get away cause cause me and my GF got in a :mad: fight :mad: and i go into town and get a ticket man now that blows)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
dude, tht sux man... not sure abt how much the tix would be, but hope u can resolve it :)

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Yeah, Actually just go to court, tell them you were lost and making a u-turn or something.
What cop would be suck a d&ck to give a ticket for driving through private property ina public shopping area.

That's like giving someone a ticket for Jay-walking.
Yeah, it's against the law but WTF

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So wait...he gave you a ticket for driving through a parking lot of a business which is private property of that said business. Uhh..sorry but he can't give you a ticket for that unless there's more to the story. Why I say that - one of my friends being the dumb girl she is slammed her car straight into one of those concrete light posts one morning at her work (sun was in her eyes, cutting through parking lot...etc) She didn't get a ticket even though the cops were called, it occured on private property.

So unless there's more to the story your not telling us a cop can't give you a ticket for cutting through a parking lot or turning around in one, that is unless you used it to get to another street but it doesnt sound like it, so I'd go to court and tell em to shove it.

Back