Pictures from new camera

WillT.

Reaction score
I just got my new, or at least to me, D50 about a week or so ago. I've really enjoyed using it, especially when compared to my old point and shoot. I only have one lens for it right now, but I hope to be getting a new zoom lens in the near future.

Here are just a couple of the pics I have taken with it so far:

BikePedal.jpg

FireGrill.jpg

DSC_0863.jpg

WillT.

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it.

Wildman said:
nice pics, only thing i'd say is try not to over-saturate (first pic)

Actually, that pic was straight from the camera, except for just a small amount of sharpening and resizing.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
whoa, how did i miss this thread? :(

it looks like you took the first one just before sunset...if you look in my members rides thread, all the pics were taken as the sun was behind the trees. no editing except for a resize. it looks saturated reallllly bad but that how they came off the camera. 28mm f/4 1/20sec iso 400 iirc...

that time of day will do goofy things with the camera but its nice since there are no sunspots and the shadows are lessened :thumbsup:

theaccordian

Reaction score
man, you can really see your wheelgap with this high resolution haha.

WillT.

Reaction score
After going back and looking at the Exif info, it was taken at about 8:00. However, the last picture was taken about 3:00, which is why the white looks so bright. Sunset, or sunrise, is definitely the time of day to be taken pics.

Back