Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
edit: even if you're not interested please vote no

Alright well I know a few of you guys have some hefty drives for this meet, so I'm wondering who all would be interested in driving down the Friday before and meeting up then. This is just an extra option - just so you can split up driving and kick back Friday night as well and then meet up with everyone else Saturday.

If people are interested I'm game. If we did this it would either be getting a camping lodge and kicking back and building fires and drink beer (lodge should be ~$15/person) or hanging out in a hotel. Whichever everyone wants to do.

Also might end up just doing the hotel thing b/c sometimes campgrounds need more than a 1 day reservation during the summer

So answer the poll.

Last edited:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
We could meet up in Rockville, MD local area for friday night meets and I can get you guys a hotel in that area if you guys want to chill that friday night, 495 is right next to Rockville so you can jump on that and hit 66 in 10 miles which takes you to skyline drive. Let me know what you guys want to do but if your coming down Friday Rockville would be great it will be like a pre meet lol.

angelplus

Reaction score
BadgerType said:
leavin friday morning

You need to get some of your buddies on the site from florida to drive up ;) If not, that'd be lame lol, you're not driving up alone are you?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
thatonedude said:
yup im rollen out friday what time you guys what to meet up

You're in OH right? We're gonna have to plan some place to rendevous at on the way if at all possible.

angelplus

Reaction score
thatonedude said:
yup im rollen out friday what time you guys what to meet up

Yeah dude, we'll figure something out as time gets closer.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
angelplus said:
You need to get some of your buddies on the site from florida to drive up ;) If not, that'd be lame lol, you're not driving up alone are you?

fla 6th gens = miami

sh1t, i dont see any tn peeps coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back