JDM Hotness

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
so i was perusing the net for nice accord pics, and well, ill let the pics do the talking:

http://www.tunerzine.com/articles/2004/featuredcar/rhdaccord_evo7/article.html
those rims, those headlights, that interior, that h22 :drool:

forgot i had this one, and ive never found mugen mf8's in 114.3x4:
HondaAccordMugenGrey.jpg

00jdmaccord.jpg

jdm inspire, which is our tl. looks weird with H emblems. the 7th gen accord is now called the inspire in japan...dont know why:
00jdminspire.jpg

98hondainspire.jpg

98 wagon:
98jdmaccordwagon.jpg

98jdmaccord.jpg

99 race car hells yeah
99accord_1.jpg

041127r.jpg

041127s.jpg

accord98-ja1-fl_ja4-ss.jpg

de_car_01.jpg

fuji04.jpg

g04611.jpg

genaco052.jpg

i like the euro r's squared-off tail lights on the outside and the orange in the headlights. i also realized i have almost zero american honda pics on my computer. theyre all jdms or lhd cars with tons of jdm parts. jdm parts are tight because the cars are so clean. no ugly body kits, no attention from the po's, no attention from thieves (well, unless they have the same car as you). oh and btw, pretty no euro r parts will work on our cars:(. i talked with the owner of king motorsports (the only distributor of mugen in the US) and he said some dude insisted that a euro r strut bar would work in his car. long story short, the thing is a $450 wall decoration at king. the owner said hed end up tossing it...i said id take it off his hands cause it was purty...wonder if its still there...? enjoy the pics everyone!

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Supposedly the fenders, front bumper, hood, and headlights will swap over to the 6thgens w/ some minor modifications.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
Supposedly the fenders, front bumper, hood, and headlights will swap over to the 6thgens w/ some minor modifications.

^^ agree! Same for rear bumper, fender and trunk... the trunk-made lip is so nice on JDM accords! Too bad true JDM headlights don't fit bolt-on on our accords!!

Back