AEM dry filter element

Status
Not open for further replies.

klee

Reaction score
Anyone try the AEM dry filter yet? My filter is pretty beat up after the years of use and I get tired of oiling that freakin' thing.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i might get one soon, ive had my CAI since about november 04 and still havent cleaned the b!tch. so insted of cleaning it, i may just buy this new one.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
i might get one soon, ive had my CAI since about november 04 and still havent cleaned the b!tch. so insted of cleaning it, i may just buy this new one.

damn.... more than a yr w/o cleaning? ur gas mileage is prob suffering.... i actual like to clean it... so easy and takes me 30 mins to uninstall, wash, dry, reoil, and reinstall :D

acrod99

Reaction score
The new dry one-no oiling, and i think you can blow it out to clean-not flimsy like they were. I want to try ity next time!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
my friend uses the k&n recharge kit on his cai. i prolly should clean mine, cuz my gas mileage does suck as5 right now, haha. and i thought of trying that fuel injector clearn with octane booster too, haha.

justvtec

Reaction score
Ya want to know someting funny reading all of this has made me want to clean my filter so i go and jack up my car and take the filter off and i look at it and it says dry flow(Yesssssssssssssssssssssss) this whole time i had a dry flow and didnt even know it (i was even looking up dry flow filters) to buy one.Now iam not that scared to drive in the rain any more :D :) ;) :cool: :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back