exhaust and header questions

LegendRacer22

Reaction score
Will aftermarket headers and downpipe from 95 accord 4-cyl fit a 01 4-cyl?
same for catback exhaust, will they fit??

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i doubt the exhaust will fit, the header might be more likely, i think ive read somewhere about 5th gen headers fitting or something like that. check accordinglydone.com, theyre a bunch of performance buffs over there.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Headers for the F22B1 engine will fit the F23. Catback exhausts however...doubt it.

acrod99

Reaction score
Yea for the catback i'm sure the hangers and bends will be slightly different. My Skunk2 was so hard to squeeze into the hangers, i'd hate to try it with something not made for our cars! Good luck with the headers, i heard the same.

LegendRacer22

Reaction score
What's the difference between the headers on ebay and the headers let's say from extremedimensions or andysautosport.
i found couple dc-s 4-2-1 header on ebay for $80 compared to $600 from those import sites, same for Greddy evo2 catbacks

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They may not be the actual product but a DC Sports or Greddy "style" header or exhaust.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i can tell you that andys auto sport sucks with customer service, and whos even to know if theyre gonn have the headers?!!? long story short, i ordered a set of tails from them (which were discontinued before i bought them, i just didnt know) and theyre still up for sale on there website, i never got the lights, AND i didnt even get a FULL refund, those f*cks jipped me $30!!!

racerwheel.com has been pretty good to me, always good shipping. the pricing hasnt ever been that bad either. and there stuff is IN stock, unless otherwise posted on the sale.

Hush

Reaction score
i've read on honda tech that the EX headers are better then the LX and that the EX headers are almost the same as an aftermarket header. so would that mean, i can just go get the EX header slap that on and get an apexi WS2 full cat back and that would equal to a DC header and Apexi WS2 combo?? just wondering cuz i read on honda tech that the EX header is the same as an aftermarket header. just wanted to know so if it is true i'll run out and find an EX header and put it on, besides spending 500 bucks on a DC SS race header.

LegendRacer22

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
They may not be the actual product but a DC Sports or Greddy "style" header or exhaust.

i thought about that too, but isn't it illegal to put another company's name on your product??

Back