dsc00018ir4.jpg

dsc00019rp9.jpg

dsc00020jm7.jpg

dsc00021yn3.jpg

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the 3rd gen is sooooo clean :bash:

these are the crap piles we have for sale cause no one cares about cars enough to keep em clean when new :(
Ohm9t1OJWIoTseltnQuzBYorGlrc.jpg

lol

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
Amazing! It's been said a million times before, and I'll say it one more time . . . the US gets jipped!
And while i'm here, i'll ask my the question i've always been to scared to ask for fear of the major flaming i'd receive, but here goes: On a right hand side car, is first gear in the upper left (USDM) or upper right? I'd assume if the toilets flush the other way over there, gear shifting would be opposite as well.
Back to the OP, great cars, and i'm sure you enjoy them both fully. Keep em cleeeaaan!

HomerJay

Reaction score
TheUAccord23 said:
Amazing! It's been said a million times before, and I'll say it one more time . . . the US gets jipped!
And while i'm here, i'll ask my the question i've always been to scared to ask for fear of the major flaming i'd receive, but here goes: On a right hand side car, is first gear in the upper left (USDM) or upper right? I'd assume if the toilets flush the other way over there, gear shifting would be opposite as well.
Back to the OP, great cars, and i'm sure you enjoy them both fully. Keep em cleeeaaan!
When we've rented cars in Ireland and Australia, the shifter pattern was exactly the same as the US pattern...you just use your left hand... :driving:. The pedals were all exactly the same, too.

Your 3rd gen is beautiful! It brings back memories of my 1987 LX-i hatchback... :D ...what a great car! Put over 200,000 miles on her... :thumbsup:

Last edited:

nexTOme

Reaction score
TheUAccord23 said:

exactly what ive been feeling too....hahaha i was going to ask exact same question as soon as i saw right-hand drive car from the picture... :D

Back