Newbie in the house!!!!

j_man_honda

Reaction score
What's up 6thgenaccord members!!! I just found this site as I was browsing the net today and I decided to join. I am already a member of the great hondaaccordforum. I am the proud owner of a 99 accord coupe. I will give you guys all the input that I have and hope that you all do the same.

MY 99 COUPE!!!
HondaPicswithfreshwash029.jpg

tiresandrims007.jpg

HondaPicswithfreshwash028.jpg

HondaPicswithfreshwash005.jpg

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Welcome to the board we've been here for a while so feel free to enjoy your time here you have a clean coupe.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
deffinately has some style to it. i really like the color, not so much the wing....i think it would look real clean with no wing, a shaved trunk, and a OEM cf hood. but the way it is now, it deffinately has style. looks good man :thumbsup:, and welcome :)

j_man_honda

Reaction score
Thanks guys! And yes SKETCH O5, I plan on getting a carbon fiber trunk with the center light shaved like this one:

98_accord2drccoemtrunk.jpg

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I've seen your car on car domain. Looks good, like Sketch said I'd lose the wing when you go with the CF trunk. Just my .02 though.

naoandlata

Reaction score
Welcome man. Hot paint job dude. As two people stated I would lose the wing when you get your cf trunk. Other than that I would probably keep the exterior like that. What mods are underneath the hood?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Actually doesn't look all that bad with the wing..I still think it would look better without it, once you get CF trunk...Ever thought about doing a retro for your headlights?

Back