Took some pics today

cdubb77

Reaction score
Just took some random pics of my car today in the fog.

front2hb.jpg

front20rr.jpg

Damn condensation. Water is obviously getting into my driver side headlights :mad:
cond6hz.jpg

cond29rr.jpg

As you can see, the passenger side headlight is fine
passhead2cr.jpg

Authentic Mugen logo. :D
mugen3rk.jpg

mugen25yl.jpg

Check out my Honda EZpass holder. :D
ez6mt.jpg

driverside0qt.jpg

rear0vv.jpg

back9fd.jpg

Rockin' that new Mary J. Blige CD.
fulldash5tb.jpg

radio9ub.jpg

radar2rv.jpg

Carbon Fiber bezel
gauges5xn.jpg

Last edited:

cdubb77

Reaction score
LegendRacer22 said:
nice close up of the authentic mugen lip,

Thanx. The lip isn't authentic...... just the logo is.

theaccordian said:
my rims would top off your car nicely. :D

You're right. I don't have the $$ unfortunately. I still have my 17's anywayz. They just need new tires. I'll put them back on in the spring.
I have 17 inch Konig Tantrums.
502331151full6qf.jpg

okasu

Reaction score
LOL Just the sticker! AHAHAA! Hey, you fooled him and everyone else that didn't know. Looks official as hell though. Your car is looking dope as hell Carl... my car is looking so sh*tty right now... Your unable to see the polished lip on my rims from the dirt! HAHA! My rims took a pounding this winter but no dents or scratches! They are truly soldiers... I thought they were gunna dent easy. Even so Im always looking out.

I was saving up to drop a h22 in my sh*t and go all moto but I think ima get my WW kit n new paintjob.... If my connect comes through w/ my h22 then it's that route.

Overall man, diggin ya car... black housings look sexy as hell man. I think once my car is repainted... Im going to get me black housings or DIY since I still have my old lamps around. I wanted to know if you ever got the chromies for the back turning signals since u have red/clears... im still on my clear tails for now. I bought the wrong set of chromies LOL! Turned out they for the front! HAHA!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
cars lookin good. i bet you cant wait to put your rims back on tho, right? haha, i know i cant, even tho i got the crash dumby specials on right now. whered you get that CF gauge bezel? it looks nice, and i would like to get one. ohh, i forgot what the tan dashboard looks like all clean and dust free........i think i have about an inch of dust on my sh!t hahahaha.

cdubb77

Reaction score
okasu said:
Your car is looking dope as hell Carl. Overall man, diggin ya car... black housings look sexy as hell man. I wanted to know if you ever got the chromies for the back turning signals since u have red/clears... im still on my clear tails for now. I bought the wrong set of chromies LOL! Turned out they for the front! HAHA!

Thanx man. Yeah, I been had the chrome bulbs for my tails.

klee said:
What is the Best Buy tag on your keychain for? Is it a discount card?

Nah, just a key chain from when I worked there. Never took it off my keys. :rolleyes:

Sketch o5 said:
cars lookin good. i bet you cant wait to put your rims back on tho, right? haha, i know i cant, even tho i got the crash dumby specials on right now. whered you get that CF gauge bezel? it looks nice, and i would like to get one. ohh, i forgot what the tan dashboard looks like all clean and dust free........i think i have about an inch of dust on my sh!t hahahaha.

Yeah, I can't wait to put my 17's back on but I'm diggin' the stock wheels so I'm aiight. I got the CF gauge bezel on Ebay a while back.

acrod99 said:
Lookin good, cdubb. Keep it clean.
Low'n Slow said:
Lookin good as always!

Thanx guys.

Back