17" Motegi FF7s Glossy Black
215/45/17 tires

Interior:
Pioneer DEH-5800MP head unit
Pioneer GM-6200F 4-channel 600 watt amplifier
Pioneer 4-way 6.5s in the doors
Pioneer 3-way 6x9s in the rear deck
Rockford Fosgate Punch P1 10s in a built-to-spec box made by me/my father
Rockford Fosgate Punch 600.2 amp, 150x2 rms 300x2 peak 1800watt max mounted on homebuilt amp rack.
8 gauge wiring kit to the 6200F and 4 gauge wiring to the 600.2 amp

Cosmetic:
Debadged
Blackhoused headlights and orange delete
Windows tinted 45 fronts 35 backs 20 back glass

Scroll through the thread to see updates and pics

Last edited:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Well, the title states what my car is, so let's get it started:

Engine/Performance:
None planned yet, when money settles down, I will buy a K&N filter and an Optima battery, that will be the extent of my engine modifications.

Suspension:
Only suspension mod this car might see is lowering coils / coilovers.

Interior:
Pioneer DEH-5800MP head unit
Pioneer GM-6200F 4-channel 600 watt amplifier
Pioneer 4-way 6.5s in the doors
Pioneer 3-way 6x9s in the rear deck
Rockford Fosgate Punch P1 10s in a built-to-spec box made by me/my father
Rockford Fosgate Punch 600.2 amp, 150x2 rms 300x2 peak 1800watt max mounted on homebuilt amp rack.
8 gauge wiring kit to the 6200F and 4 gauge wiring to the 600.2 amp

I desparately need to carpet my box and amp rack. Just a matter of having a day off and some spare change. Also, I need to build an "enclosure" to contain my Pioneer amp. Thinking of small MDF box carpeted in brown and with a plexiglass window on top.

Cosmetic:
Windows tinted 45 fronts 35 backs 20 back glass
This weekend: 17" Motegi FF7s wearing 215/45 tires
Eventually: Halo headlights

Nothing too sick is going to be done to the car. I've already got the booming / screaming system handled up, blacked-out windows, and my wheels/tires are the last mod I'll be doing for a few months.

Anyways. Pics: (click for large size)

Stay away from the Halo's dude, thats a good way to waste your money on something thats going to break. Just blackhouse them or throw together a retro and call it a day.

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
I'm liking the system, and the car looks clean. But as i said on honda-tech, don't do the halos. The light output of them is terrible from what i hear, and imo, they just look cheap. A simple DIY black housing would look way better. A retro for HIDs and angel eyes is the only way to do it if you want the look, so just steady save and you'll appreciate it way more in the long run. But to each his own, and like i said, clean ride my friend!

cliffsta

Reaction score
Well the shoes will be sliding on to the car in less than 12 hours, barring any kinks in the system :)

I'm gonna hold off on lowering it for a while, because I'm worried at loss of ride quality with just springs, and I know coilovers aren't cheap.

I'm not too keen on the idea of cracking open my headlights, especially in perenially-humid Louisiana. I'd love to elliminate the yellow strip, but I don't want to risk fogged headlamps. Money's too tight for Halos though, so stock will have to do for a while.

Only other mod I'm half-interested in is the reverse-indiglo gauges, but they look like a lot of work. Thinking of DIY white LEDs, or maybe blue or green. Definately gonna make the clock blue, though! ;)

Pix of the wheels ASAP.

cliffsta

Reaction score
As mentioned. Motegi FF7s, 17" x 7", glossy black, wearing 215/45/17 Sumitomo tires.

newwheels1.jpg

newwheels2.jpg

newwheels3.jpg

newwheels4.jpg

tires.jpg

This pix were rushed between getting the wheels and getting to work. The tires don't look that rough in person, but they do need some tire shine.

Also, the next things to be done will be DIY painted callipers (BLACK) and removing the rust off the rotors / painting the edges black.

Better pix later.

j_man_honda

Reaction score
Rims look good.:thumbsup: I also have the FF7's but mine are 19's.

cliffsta

Reaction score
I managed to wash my car after work, but a storm rolled in so I only got a couple good pictures. Still waiting for a good day to snap shots at places other than my driveway.

wash1.jpg

wash2.jpg

wash3.jpg

wash4.jpg

I think DIY shaving emblems might be my next mod :)

Back