is this a good deal to get?

nexTOme

Reaction score
i personally like kenwood, but all the frnds ive asked hated kenwood for somereason, and told me pioneer is alot better no matter what...and they all didnt tell me why and how exactly it is better.....so i decided to post it up and see.....

but is it good deal tho?

jccg5

Reaction score
i personally like kenwood, but all the frnds ive asked hated kenwood for somereason, and told me pioneer is alot better no matter what...and they all didnt tell me why and how exactly it is better.....so i decided to post it up and see.....

but is it good deal tho?

yes is a good deal..and kenwood u dont wanna mess with kenwood..maybe ur friend just jealous...and dont want you better then them..so yea...and of course i have kenwood in my house my car.everywere...kenwood is the ****..but pioneer is not bad also ...best is..get alpine...!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
neither...they both suck haha. there are better brands out there to spend money on, to be honest.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

but is it good deal tho?

Funny, I had the first gen pioneer IMPP's and they sucked, then I had the second gen pioneer IMPP's and THEY sucked, and I'll never buy a pioneer sub again in my life!!

Back