flyers to get more people to join

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
hey, that is a good idea. only problem for me is that theres one modded 6th gen in madison that ive ever seen, and even less here in mequon. still a great idea. oh yeah, if youre at a show you could give one to the owner and talk about the site.

ryon527

Reaction score
I can have my cousin design the flyer. He went to school for graphic design and he's really good with photoshop. I already talked to him about it and he said that he would do it. Post up your ideas guys.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
I think thats a good idea. David did all that graphic design stuff too, so he should be able to do some good work.

*edit* David AKA Okasu*

acrod99

Reaction score
Would you guys need pics? I don't wanna sound arrogant, but i'll contribute some of my car, and i'm sure everyone else would, too. Just let me know.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
im in school for graphic design too, hahaha, but my **** on my comp isnt so great, haha, neither is my comp, just ask okasu about that, haha. but i could help out with a little too if its needed, and pics as well. this sounds like a good idea.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
also, i havent seen many hooked up 6th gens around my way either, but i have seen prolly more then 10 in the past.......3 to 4 weeks?

sadkorean34

Reaction score
let's make this a project, everyone take few pictures of ur car and pick one that you think is the best, and post it on EyeCandy forum, then we can collect everyone's picture and help on making flyers. any idea? =)

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
sounds like a plan. we can just sticky a thread with designs and people can print them out at their leisure. i think having a few different ones could be good too

Back