Ohio...

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was talking to one of my friends today about getting a group together to head up one weekend in possibly late July or early Aug to Edgewater Park (near Paul's marina for those of you that know) and BBQ, swim, fish (Vince), etc. Potentially hit up downtown Cleveland afterwards (sorry Drew!). Make a whole day out of it like we did last year (Vince would know).

It'd probably a fairly large group of people from what I've guesstimated from my diff groups of friends. So there is definate possibility for fun and good times. So let me know your guys potential of coming.

Last weekend of July or first weekend in Aug.

Last edited:

angelplus

Reaction score
uhm, am I invited? lol I saw "sorry Drew" in there, so does that mean I just cant go clubbing or what?

legendaryyaj

Reaction score
It was 2 years ago Greg. Old memory serves you right!

Im going out of town the 27th til 31st so you can count me out for that if thats the planned time. If its august then I can make it. Who else knows Paul besides us OG four?

The fishing sucks too BTW since we cant fish in the marina and around the docks.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It was 2 years ago Greg. Old memory serves you right!

Im going out of town the 27th til 31st so you can count me out for that if thats the planned time. If its august then I can make it. Who else knows Paul besides us OG four?

The fishing sucks too BTW since we cant fish in the marina and around the docks.

It would be us few, some of my friends from HS, AkronU, some of Paul's, whatever. There's potential for 30-40 people. Obviously not everyone will be able to make it, etc. It was just something we dicussed so I thought I'd throw it out there for everyone I knew.

And yes Drew, the point was you couldn't come to the bars afterwards.

Paul e-mailed me back saying that Edgewater wasn't exactly a good spot, and mentioned Whiskey Island...which I think is his marina...so we'll see what happens. Nothing's set in stone yet.

thatonedude

Reaction score
hell yea im in but i cant be goen to any bars not 21 you know

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Maybe Drew and I could get some fakes.....I'd love to go but kinda pointless if you all are going to hit the bars afterwards.

Back