Need help quick PLZ

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
not sure, but i dont think so. you have to get new hangers welded on, and the piping looks like it wont work, cuz ours cut left right after the muffler at the end, it doesnt go straight back for a little, then cut over, ours cuts like right after an inch or so. course, you could make it fit, youd have to cut the piping right after the muffler and then get new piping welded up to it. youd be better off ebaying an exhaust or w/e if youre looking for cheep.

okasu

Reaction score
LOL That looks like it was bagged... ahh the ultimate hustler price of 50$.... lol you can prob get a new kidney for 50$ if they were into stealing em...

sadkorean34

Reaction score
low balling, but in my opinion, i dun think it'll work.
if you stilll looking for catback for cheap, let me know.
I think I can ask some of my friends. =)

cdubb77

Reaction score
Just the fact that the title is "Exhaust 4 your Honda or Whatever - $50" makes it fishy and not worth it.

LegendRacer22

Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
Just the fact that the title is "Exhaust 4 your Honda or Whatever - $50" makes it fishy and not worth it.

i was just thinkin that the person didn't know much about it, and was hoping that the exhaust was a GREDDY and not a knockoff. for $50 is a steal, i can still resell it if doesn't fit

klee

Reaction score
okasu said:
LOL That looks like it was bagged... ahh the ultimate hustler price of 50$.... lol you can prob get a new kidney for 50$ if they were into stealing em...

LOL "The ultimate hustler price" HAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
Yea I agree with ya. Dont waste your time or your money on that. You'd be better off just buying a muffler and getting it welded for cheaper that you would pay to get that shipped and put on.

Back