• Cheap auto parts store struts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Muyo

Reaction score
out of all of those I say get Illuminas

klee

Reaction score
Illumina or Koni hands down. Mild street use would be ok for KYB or Tokico HPs but frankly they don't last, not firm enough, and you can't adjust the dampening.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
i voted for illuminas. i've never had or ridden on any of those, but the gr2's and hp's aren't supposed to be much better than stock

talonted1990

Reaction score
klee said:
Illumina or Koni hands down. Mild street use would be ok for KYB or Tokico HPs but frankly they don't last, not firm enough, and you can't adjust the dampening.

What Konis would you use? I am trying to talk myself out of putting air on the car and just stick with my springs.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
If I were buying shocks I would only get Koni Yellows.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i was told by a friend that kyb's striaght up suck. haha, i asked him what he thought of em, cuz he has em, and he goes "they suck". i voted for illuminas, cuz ive always heard good things about em. and i was recently told that the hp's or blues suck too, haha. so id said illuminas or koni yellows.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
i was told by a friend that kyb's striaght up suck. haha, i asked him what he thought of em, cuz he has em, and he goes "they suck". i voted for illuminas, cuz ive always heard good things about em. and i was recently told that the hp's or blues suck too, haha. so id said illuminas or koni yellows.

If you get them for pretty cheap and don't plan on going very low they should be fine. I've heard that they blow fast just what I've heard from friends.

talonted1990

Reaction score
dreman said:
If you get them for pretty cheap and don't plan on going very low they should be fine. I've heard that they blow fast just what I've heard from friends.

I am pretty low so I need some struts that dont die from me riding low to the Earth.

Back