who would be down for some photography contests?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
v6p isnt having one now (doesnt look like anything too soon either) and we all know that summer is a great time to take pics! who would be in for a friendly contest? weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, something...

it could be run like v6p's where the entrants send their pics to one person, then the whole community can vote on which one they like the most. maybe we could add the winning pic on the front page, as well? :naughty:

i know there are a lot of us who enjoy photography and we could have a different theme every contest so anyone could enter. whos down? :147703263745b138a51

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i forgot to add: this isnt just for the slr owners. ive seen plenty of people take great pics with a p&s. just be creative and find interest in your subject :)

sorry andy, no pics of fuggenhagens allowed :p j/p man, hopefully we can get something going :D

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
damn i didn't know they quit doing them...some big things have come up and i got too busy....i need to take more pics tho...helps my stress level some...

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
yea man...we should come up with some event that we could take pics at...James has his DSLR too...so the 3 of us could come up with some good shots....

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
well...ill volunteer to organize it if we get the go-ahead from cody (i dont see why not). if anyone realllly wants to instead let me know lol.

so with what frequency would this work the best so we get at least 3 entries? is weekly too much? how does bi-weekly sound? opinions?

if this does happen quite often, we need to keep the ideas coming.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Yeah that's cool if you guys want to do something like this. Only thing I would ask before giving it the full go-ahead would be to nail down how often you're going to do it, what the rules would be etc

Back