New Member, Accord 01 EX Coupe

Harris.3

Reaction score
Hi, my name's Harris. I'm 16, and also Asian. No, I'm not a ricer, or at least I don't want to be. I don't know alot about cars, but I know one thing and its that I LOVE CARS. I just bought this car in THIS condition 2 months ago. It was a good deal, (Engine, tranny, frame, non-salvaged/non-rebuilt title and low mileage).

Anyway, my car's a standard tranny "4 banger?" (tell me if I'm miss using the term for V4) EX Coupe 01'. EDIT: Its an I4 haha not V.
accord3.jpg

accord2.jpg

accord1-1.jpg

accord4.jpg

MODS LIST
PERFORMANCE-
EVERYTHING STOCK EXCEPT FOR..
Exhaust, don't know what they're called. I'll just call them Dual tipped, Dual wielded Exhausts for now until someone clarifies what it is for me.

BODY-KIT-
R-34 Front bumper
Spyder Molded on Rear bumper
Spyder Side Skirts

INTERIOR-
Stock seats
Stock shift knob
NGTV Monitor
JVC FM/AM DVD Playing Radio?
I don't know what's the name for my exhausts >.<, so if anyone might know, help this kid out ha.

Looks before speed.. because thats what people notice first so.. my future MODS would be a front bumper, side skirts, and a paint job.
Previous owner did a HORRIBLE job (they have cracks and scratches) on the front bumper and side-skirts, so I'm going to buy a new front bumper and side-skirts (its a shame it had to be the R-34 Front bumper), anyone have suggestions on websites that are trustworthy and cheap(hehe)?

THEN.. maybe some CAI, Headers?, and turbo?. Like I said, I don't know much. Help me out if you could. =)

Thanks for taking a look at my ride, I hope I fall into the community easily =).

P.S. Some tips on where (not exactly where, but where should I look), and how much I should be paying (don't want to be ripped ;D) for a paint job would be nice =). Thanks in advance

And also. I cruise the streets of Houston, Texas btw. Try to catch me on the road if you can =).

Last edited:

Harris.3

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I don't know the rims either, I've been too busy to check. I'll check when I have a chance to.

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
Hey man, welcome to the community. I really like that kit on the car, its a nice ride for sure. Stickin to appearanace mods isn't a bad idea, it takes A LOT to make our cars go fast you'll soon learn :p. If youre going the turbo route you'll be makin decent power but i'd recommend not buying the headers, cai etc and just saving up your money for the turbo setup then. And yea u got yourself a 4 banger there, buts its an inline 4 cylinder engine, an i4, not called a v4. Anyways have fun, and theres a lot of knowledge on this site, you'll know your car inside out soon enough here :thumbsup:

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Anyway, my car's a standard tranny "4 banger?" (tell me if I'm miss using the term for V4) .

4 banger works, theres no such thing as a v4m its an i4,(inline4) v stands for v pattern, no 4cyl are v pattern. nice car btw, that a NY plate?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
welcome to the site man - yeah as far as cracks in the bumper & sideskirts, if they are fiberglass the pieces themselves will crack, and even if the front bumper is urethane the paint can still crack. Kind of sucks, but that is one of those things you have to put up with having a lowered car w/ a body kit. I actually liked the r34 front as far as kits go, just wasn't a huge fan of the sides or rear so much.

Roy can relate as well :rofl:

IMG_0706.jpg

Harris.3

Reaction score
Yeah, I know, but I'm not worried about the cracks of the paint, but rather they have cracks ON the bumper it self, and the bumper's not aligned correctly, its a bit off. I don't know about you guys, but I like my kit's to be put on cleanly and nicely. =)

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
^ that reminds me lol, you should buy a 3rd din kit for where the head unit was relocated to, would clean it up a bit rather than how it is now where you can see the wires hanging

Back