DSC00473.jpg

000018865xn.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

I just love this Gif
36210214198.gif

klee

Reaction score
justvtec said:
So how much do these bimmers have stock(hp)?
E36=1992-1998 model line up. The HP ranges from 138hp (318i at the low end) to 240hp (at the top end for the M3) depending on which model you are looking at. The HP might not seem like much but the torque figures are amazing. The torque is typically equal to or greater than the HP output. Did I mention the 3 series handling is amazing?

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
I must admit, my HP is about 190hp, but the torque is 195 ft lbs of torque. I'm telling you, I have so much fun getting the rear out

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
ahh.... bimmers... brings back memories... when i got into the import scene, it was actually becos of my bro's friends who drove bimmers... M3s galore... they would do all the work themselves, and i would learn... but yeah, a lil abt my background :p

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
man do i love bimmers, i cant wait til i get stationed in germany cuz that will b one of the first things that i pick up

acrod99

Reaction score
blacknight said:
I must admit, my HP is about 190hp, but the torque is 195 ft lbs of torque. I'm telling you, I have so much fun getting the rear out
^Best part-i gotta pick up a new LSD, though. Mine is so worn out, it's acting like an open diff and it sucks for drifting.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
acrod99 said:
^Best part-i gotta pick up a new LSD, though. Mine is so worn out, it's acting like an open diff and it sucks for drifting.

Don't feel bad, I was driving last night and my radio starting dimming with the beat and the HID's were blinking on and off. Come to find out my altenator was shot and I was running off the battery till that went dead. I just replaced the altenator today. 400 friggin dollars!!!
I love German cars but the parts are so damn expensive.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
blacknight said:
Don't feel bad, I was driving last night and my radio starting dimming with the beat and the HID's were blinking on and off. Come to find out my altenator was shot and I was running off the battery till that went dead. I just replaced the altenator today. 400 friggin dollars!!!
I love German cars but the parts are so damn expensive.
400???:eek: whooo buddy...im real sorry to hear that. im just at a loss for words...whoa. everytime i see an e46 m3, i have to say "mmmm, i love that car." but im glad i have a honda. i dont have enough time and money for a german car, as much as a i love them. its such a sad situation. the most fun cars (that are also affordable) price themselves out of everyone's league when it comes to fixing em. cars suck like that sometimes. thats part of the game i guess.

Back