Type S Touring Items LED Aluminum Shift Knob

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
rodi_1955_37375648

Price paid - $25.00
Purchased from - Advanced Auto Parts
Rating - 9/10

Comments - Most of the time AutoParts store sells ****ty aftermarket faux performance products, but their line of Type S Touring Items are one step up from APC line of products. I got this shift knob for my 5 Speed Manual swap and could not be happier. The price tag is a little steep, especially since a Type-R replica black / gunmetal knob can be obtained on eBay for about $10 less. However, it is definitely worth it. The bling factor is the LED that comes in 3 different mods: alternating light up mode, continues blinking mode, or still light mode. The picture included does it no justice and makes it look like real crud. The actual item has a brushed aluminum look and could not be smoother. I actually had one comment from someone that described it as an Evo replica shift knob. It looks great, a cross between sporty and DD. I like it better than the stick knobs or the oval knobs. It is entirely round and provides for better grasp and nicer feel. Completely sturdy and beautifully designed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back