Honda...The Power of Dreams

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
theaccordian said:
faster than a carerra GT
it is the only car NOT faster than a carrera gt:eek:

the k20 sounds beautiful, except for the supercharger. its only about 40 grand too. if i had some cash and didnt live in america (itd be illegal to import one cause it couldnt pass the crash tests), i would have to take a hard look at this for a weekend car. youd never see another drive past you on the road. thats for sure.

and how come allstate is always crashing hondas??? i just saw a commercial where a civic owner opens the door and an explorer hits it. another commercial crashes 2 5th gens and another civic! whats with that?

HandoEX

Reaction score
God I love Top Gear:) They truly have the most badass vehicles on the planet on that show!
Anyone see the one with the Bugatti Veyron?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
HandoEX said:
God I love Top Gear:) They truly have the most badass vehicles on the planet on that show!
Anyone see the one with the Bugatti Veyron?
yessir, that is one BAMF'in ride. anyone ever see the one where they try to detroy the toyota truck? i have it on my computer and its out on the net too. definitely one of my favorites. anyone else love best motoring too?

cdubb77

Reaction score
:eek: That car is bad ***. His face looked funny when the wind was hitting it. I'd hate to drive it in the winter though. :D

Back