Hey there!

New 2 the CG

Reaction score
Hello to all the 6th gen enthusiast out there! I currently own a 1990 Civic sedan. Love the 4g4d and will cry when it's sold. However I am excited about the 99 sedan I'm about to get. I'm new to this scene and am eager to learn about it. I'm more into the simple and clean look. I wont be putting to much money into it as my girl friend and I are about to move to Cali. I do plan on giving it a little JDM flare because I can't stand driving a stock car :p Should be getting some pix of it this weekend. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

New 2 the CG

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm looking forward to this sedan. It's got a green ext with a tan leather interior. Auto tranny with the Ulev engine. Is the JDM chassis code CG for this model? What does everyone think about the all red LED tails? Kinda ricey for my taste but I don't like the pink hue on the top of the stock tails.

6THGEN_AI4

Welcome fella, abt the tails I suggest 98-00 Red/clear cuz you won't be please with the LED out put plus the inner piece lights up brighter than the corners.

Enjoy man

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
JDM chassis? :thinking:

this car's USDM only bro :p but yeah... red/ clear taillights would do wonder... welcome!

CHID0

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm looking forward to this sedan. It's got a green ext with a tan leather interior. Auto tranny with the Ulev engine. Is the JDM chassis code CG for this model? What does everyone think about the all red LED tails? Kinda ricey for my taste but I don't like the pink hue on the top of the stock tails.

Yeah there is no JDM version of the USDM CG....i believe either the CF SiR or CH Type-R is the closest model to the USDM sedan and you could swap parts from those models such as the front ends. To complete the transformation hawever the rear end can be fit to to the USDM model but will take some skilled bodywork. Also i think iterior pieces with swap also.
Not sure if this is TMI.....

And yeah, go with the red/clear tails <------super sexy.

New 2 the CG

Reaction score
Thank you for the clarification! I can't see the link to the tails at work. Will check that out at home. The red/clear with out the leds is the way I want to go. Here's a pic of my Civic. The Accord should follow a similar style.

1003ma8.jpg

CHID0

Reaction score
Nooooooooo! don't sell that, why don't you keep it as a side project/second car? I heart the 4g civics i got one too except a hatch. Love the bottlecaps mine will be rollin on a set of those soon. Really nice 4d btw.....I say keep it.

Back