Shoutbox improvements

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
We needs teh gamez n' **** y0.

I think it would add greatly to the shoutbox experience if something along the lines of a tic-tac-toe feature or something simple were added. Also if the shoutbox could be made expandable it would be much easier to use and more user friendly.

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
Is there anyway it could stay up as you go into the sub forums? Cause I hate leaving to go look at a thread and then coming back and being way out of the loop as to what the hell everyone is talking about haha.

nexTOme

Reaction score
Is there anyway it could stay up as you go into the sub forums? Cause I hate leaving to go look at a thread and then coming back and being way out of the loop as to what the hell everyone is talking about haha.

ive always thought about that.....but i now open up thread in another tab....(yeah i use firefox)

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
pfff firefox isn't the only browser that offers that FYI :p haha

by the way i just wanted to add, great job on the shoutbox its wicked already, but these are just some things that could make it better.
I think the biggest problem ppl are having with it is the size issue, maybe if you could have the option of opening it up in its own window then you can change it to any size you want and keep it open no matter what webpages you are lookin at

nexTOme

Reaction score
pfff firefox isn't the only browser that offers that FYI :p haha

yeah i knew that.....i was saying that i use firefox.....gosh.....lol jk
but i like firefox than n e other browser, because it is so light, and easy to use.....

Back