NJ NY CT MA Meet?

CHID0

Reaction score
I'm in....of course. How bout end of july early august as a time frame? Is there any good places for a meet in CT?

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Is there any good places for a meet in CT?

im hopin someone comes up wit sumthin

ill drive to like springfield ma (about 2 hours for me) i dont wanna go much further, i used to go to school @ barans institute which is right up there in windsor locks ct..

CHID0

Reaction score
Jmills might have some insight as to a good meet spot....

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Skinner State Park is pretty sweet. It's got a road that goes up Mt. Holyoke and there are picnic areas and a nice parking lot for a photo shoot at the top of it.

Or...........Dare I say...............6Flags Meet????

I could probably get us all discounted tickets for like $27 through the Marriott, or maybe, free tickets but I'll have to talk to the Mayor of Agawam about that one. Depending upon how many people are going I might not be able to get EVERYONE free tickets.

Sonnick

Reaction score
Sh!t dude..that sounds sweet. Either one of those options. Since no one is really responding to the Johnson Park meet, I'm free the 21st of July, a Saturday. After that I'm busy the next 2 weekends. I hope we can all set something up. I missed the 6th gen meet and was pissed, I'm hoping to make at least 1 meet this summer.

Back