Hi from Australia ;) *PICS*

SiReal

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well some of you may or may not recognise my username from v6p.net, but thought i'd come on and say hi to you lovely ppl.

Live in Melbourne Australia, drive a RHD 6th gen believe it or not, so far the only mods are stereo and suspension (konis, H&Rs with sexy clunk noise, whiteline RSB).

My home forum is www.ozhonda.com -> please check it out and see the honda scene in australia! :)

Also got blackhousign lined up with amber strips - some kind members from v6p sent me some all the way from your part of the world!

anyway, here are a few pics which i will reuse from my previous threads.

img3570smallps4.jpg

img3595smallag9.jpg

img3580smallho3.jpg

img3608smalltv9.jpg

And how it sits now, after reinstalling the H&Rs on the lowest koni perch with included clunking sounds yeah!
ck2loweringafter2vh.jpg

got these rims lined up for use in around 3 weeks.
They're 17s, just put them up against the car for creativitiy purposes.
img3616smallhj7.jpg

thanks all, look forward to assisting where possible.

Jeff

6THGEN_AI4

Welcome fella, nice car....

I got a question for ya.

Is it you car USDM made and it is Right hand drive???

Or is it JDM???

I'm a little confuse you know cuz I was involve in an accident couple of weeks ago and while I was looking for the parts to replace the clerk at the store where I bought the bumper asked if my car was USDM or JDM, " I said 6th gens accord here in the states are USDM only unless some body imported one from Japan or Europe. The guy told the models that came with electric folding mirrors are 100% JDM but US assembled, I'm confuse since then and I can't find any info related to that topic even thogh I've always heard here that they are all USDM.

deucescorner

Reaction score
welcome, nice accord i always thought australia had the toreno or somewhat different looking accords than north americans, oh well.

i like the drop and i'm actually feeling the rims, can't wait to see it, what size tires are you gonna use? and what are your future mods

SiReal

Reaction score
hey mate, afaic,

98-00 - US made
01-02 - thailand made

Whether they were sold in Japan, I highly doubt it. I've lived there for nearly a year (in the past) and i never saw one. however i did have a mate say "you've got an inspire" when i showed him a pic of my car. so they might have sold them, but not overly popular, compared with the awesome toyotas they get over there.

Australia only got the Accord Sedans (like ur ones) + recently (2003 on) the Euro - acura TSX.

Tyres i'm going to use are 225/45/17 on 17x7 +53 offset. hope that helps mate.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
hey man, i remember your car from v6p. i saw it a longggg time ago, haha. i actually was looking for it around november last year, cuz i was gonna ask you if you could get me a couple parts, haha, but ive since gotten rid of my accord. anyway, the car still looks real good man :thumbsup:

SiReal

Reaction score
Funny that, haha cos I want LHD just to be unique in aus. or even a coupe.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
g'day mate ;)

when u said u've been in aussie for only a yr plus, where were u from b4? :thinking:

welcome!

Back