HIN ORLANDO JULY 7th 2007

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone was going to attend this event. If your planning to attend please feel free to come by my team’s booth located in front of the main entrance doors of the show. We will have models, DJ’s, Bboy’s 15-20 hot cars, you name it’s bound to be a great time and showing for TeamSolo so if you see me don’t be afraid to say hello.

Event Name:
Hot Import Nights - Orlando
Orlando, FL Event Date:
7/7/2007
5pm-12Midnight

574_half_front.jpg

574_half_back.jpg

6THGEN_AI4

Damn man why Orlando and no Miami, I don't wanna drive 4 hours, Plus I've never been in Orlando, I've been posponing this trip to Disney for some time now and if I tell my GF we are going to a car show she will kill me. Have fun man.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
lol we'll be at HIN miami in Dec we had fun last year it was great maybe see you then I plan to hopfully drive my car and show we will see.

6THGEN_AI4

^^^ that would be great I'm sure the Miami peeps would show you some support down here. I hope you bring that would be super cool.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
ill be there. and my friend will be there as well, except he will be entering. look out for him:

DSC00706.jpg

I met your friend with that green coupe very nice cars for sure 19" volk's w/ bbk car is clean as hell your friend was really cool and parked right next to us we looked at this accord pretty well also.

Back