2006 Sport Compact Schedule for E-town

cdubb77

Reaction score
sportcompactseason06.jpg

I know that Blacknight & I will be at some of these events.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i might hit it up with you guys a couple times. we should have a meet at one once or twice. i dont think ill ever run my car tho, cuz well, its slow, and i dont need to know by how much.

okasu

Reaction score
Hey cdubb I'm free on the weekends now so if you plan to go let me know n ill follow ya there. koo?

cdubb77

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
i might hit it up with you guys a couple times. we should have a meet at one once or twice.

I'm down with that. It could be a mini 6thgenaccord.com meet everytime we go to shows.

okasu said:
Hey cdubb I'm free on the weekends now so if you plan to go let me know n ill follow ya there. koo?

No doubt. I'll keep you posted.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
blacknight said:
Wow, Honda day is pushed all the way back to august

maybe it wont be as hot as it was last year then, if its in august. i remember you guys sayin how bad of a scorcher it was last year.

da mayor

Reaction score
i'll be there with my altima for show and race. i should be hitting 13's this year w/ the altima and hopefully bring home a show trophy at the same time. i'll bring the accord down for honda day though that should be done by then

cdubb77

Reaction score
da mayor said:
i'll be there with my altima for show and race. i should be hitting 13's this year w/ the altima and hopefully bring home a show trophy at the same time. i'll bring the accord down for honda day though that should be done by then

Cool. I'll look out for you.

ryon527

Reaction score
we should get a little 6thgenaccord/v6p meet at these events

Back