My dream car: '97 BMW M3

cdubb77

Reaction score
Earlier this week, I drove by a dealership that only sells high end cars. Bimmers, Benz, Lexus, Jag etc........

They had my dream car there. A 1997 4 door BMW M3. $15,995.00, 59,000 miles, Automatic. I went back there today and took pics of it. I started it too. Sounded great. Already had a Dinan exhaust on it.

The price is pretty good. 2 things are stopping me from getting it though. I'm still paying for my Accord :( and I'm getting engaged in March so there goes my $. :D

Oh well, pics below.

bmw19iz.jpg

bmw23zj.jpg

bmw38wa.jpg

bmw47uh.jpg

bmw55jh.jpg

bmw60kz.jpg

bmw79pb.jpg

bmw87vb.jpg

bmw92kp.jpg

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
oooo thats nice. it looks lowered to me. did you see what it had for suspension?

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Definitely nice.
Too bad it's an automatic.

on a side note.
If you're not ready to dish out some money for service, don't get it. Oil changes alone are $50.
Then all the stuff you'll want to do. Trust me, German performance parts are expensive.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
my local acura dealer has a red evo8, a silver sti, a silver rsx-s and a silver g35 coupe. i had a field day today there, haha, i wish i could get that evo. when it comes time for me to get a new ride, im deff gonna be lookin at FI cars, i wanna go fast. no domestics tho, so screw the srt4, haha. someone by me was selling a 97 m3 coupe, in blue, it was nice, but its not for sale anymore and they still have it, so they prolly wanted too much for it. i really wanted that evo8 i was looking at today tho, haha, it looked good, nice red paint, and black interior, haha, too bad its a mistubishi.

cdubb77

Reaction score
ryan s said:
oooo thats nice. it looks lowered to me. did you see what it had for suspension?

I think that's the factory suspension.

blacknight said:
Definitely nice.
Too bad it's an automatic.

on a side note.
If you're not ready to dish out some money for service, don't get it. Oil changes alone are $50.
Then all the stuff you'll want to do. Trust me, German performance parts are expensive.

Yeah, I can't mess with the maintenance on a Bimmer and I'd have to insure it at my Aunt's house in Florida.

acrod99

Reaction score
MMM i love e36 m3's!
Just had a trip to Bavarian Autosports on Saturday and picked up a rear strut brace and performance plug wires, installed them and both front tie-rods yesterday. Cost for labor was free! Oh and i gave it an oil change, too. I love knowing how to do my own work and having smart friends-especially with the bmw.

Back