New guy checkin' in...

Philly

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Just stumbled upon this site, figured i would join, since for some reason i'm in love with my 6th gen.

Some stuff bout me....
John
21 years old
2000 Honda Accord LX 4 door 5-spd
18" Konig Unknown
225/40/18 Kumho Ecsta ASX's
some JDM replica Type-R shift knob (came with the car)
no performance mods, none really planned
SunTek 18% tint all around (applied yesterday)
Alpine head-unit
Polk Db 6.5" door speakers
Polk Db 6x9" rear deck speakers
Elemental Designs NINE.2x amp(not yet in car)
Elemental Designs 13Ov.2 sub(not yet in car)
Just bought her bone stock about 2 months ago as my commuter car, i love her so far.
quick pic:

car2%200092.JPG

I also have a 2004 Honda CBR600RR that i use to get my thrills from, honestly, this car is just my cruiser, and i love it!

Well thats it! Let me know what you think about her, and enjoy! great site! i look forward to hanging around :D

Philly

Reaction score
i plan on it yes, but since i drive this car almost 100 miles a day back and forth from work on the highway, Im not sure i want to forgive my comfort level at this point. I know its 4x4ish right now, im looking into possibly getting some Tein H-techs for a subtle drop. i also dont want to have to deal with any rubbing issues. i have none whatesoever now, and i like it that way haha

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you have the bike i want! haha, lucky, theyre so nice. your car looks good to, i really like those rims on there. it would look good if you dropped it too, im planning on doing mine this year, cuz i want the handling and could really care less about the ride, haha. do you have any other plans for it?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
nice wheels. as for the drop, buy the right kind of springs/shocks/coilovers and you won't have to sacrifice any comfort. hell some aftermarket setups are more plush than stock.

Philly

Reaction score
as for right now i dont really have any major plans. I'll probably get a short ram intake of some kind, perhaps an exhuast as well.

hey wildman, do you goto Virginia Tech? I see you have Bburg as your location. I went there :) I lived in Foxridge haha

Back