OFFICIAL Rockville Meet 7/14/07 ROLL CALL!

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
This is a NO BS Roll Call. This meet will happen no matter what. We will also be joining up with v6performance. You will be able to see NVA-AV6's 3.5 swap in his 03 Accord. Me and Jordan (HaloCoupe) are goin. It will be at the pariking lot where the Sports Authority and Barnes & Noble is this Saturday at 10:30. Be ready for photos and small cruise on 270 or 495. Let me know if your goin. Hell, if Teamsolo comes out we might have even more fun (Hint, hint Dre)

1. Kid2000ex
2. HaloCoupe
3. Dreman and Teamsolo cars

Last edited:

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
Re: Rockville Meet ROLL CALL!

Hmm I lied. Im not availabe for it. I didn't know it was this saturday. My bad.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Some of the guys are doing battle of the imports at MIR this sunday, I work sat but I'll be at starbucks around 11pm so I can meet up with you guys this sat if you plan to be at starbucks?

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I doubt it we will not have many people there, my friend with his civic and another friend with his turbo RSX all from solo should be there but that's about it and I won't have my car of course lol. I'll be there anyhow if this meet is going to happen or not.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
ROFL haha it's all good man just to chill is good enough even if other cars don't show up I should be there by 11.

highway_patrol

Reaction score
I wish I could but I really need 1-2 weeks notice but that's not my thing because your the one planning so it's my problem. Anyways, good luck with it all.

Back