Euro fans

acrod99

Reaction score
This is for all the fans of European sports cars/modded Euros, and whatnot from over the pond. Post up pics of your favs, knowledge you may have, etc. Just a knockoff of my JDM Fans thread. Thanks!
Here's a few veedubs i made on dubmodder.com.
untitled23lr.jpg

untitled12qw.jpg

untitled78ox.jpg

untitled66io.jpg

Gotta love the old-skool!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i think the newer jettas, the mk4's, look sick as hell lowerd with a widebody and big lipped rims, haha, thats what i keep telling my friend to do to his.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
015656.jpg

mmmm schmidt revolutons...
5125961.jpg

beetle on porsche turbo twists
9850758.jpg

hands down my favorite golf. i love the ecodes and especially the boese blick... im drunk right now but ill post some more pics tomorrow thats how my golf would look, and theres not exceptions to that. but heres one of my favorire mk1's for now
210452575.jpg

cdubb77

Reaction score
I will admit. I love all Jetta's. MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV & MKV. I almost bought a MKIV before I bought my Accord but I know that they aren't too reliable so I went with my Accord.

MKI
toma-mk1jetta-3.jpg

MKII
leron-mk2jetvr6-2.jpg

MKIII
piotr-mk3jetta-2.jpg

MKIV
jetta-4sale-1.jpg

MKV
2147106_7_full.jpg

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
couple of rs6's i found in germany:
DSC00813.jpg

DSC01241.jpg

cant remember the proper name of the options package of the tt, the club acr or something. its not available in america though:
DSC01222.jpg

new m5 :drool:
DSC01282.jpg

rover mv or something like that:
DSC01242.jpg

mazda xenos rhd:
DSC01076.jpg

a classic:
DSC01323.jpg

seat (see-aat) ibiza, based on the golf chassis:
DSC01713.jpg

tight 32b passat:
DSC01719.jpg

DSC01887.jpg

haha the best ricer i found this summer. its an opel, the european gm branch. i think this is an astra, which is smaller than our cavalier:
DSC02009.jpg

i think im gonna start another thread just with pics from the vw auto city. they had some absolutely raw vehicles there and i took a lot of pics.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
how come USA gets the boring slow cars? who wants to take a "6th Gen Accord" trip to germany to drive fast cars on the autobahn this summer? haha.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
how come USA gets the boring slow cars? who wants to take a "6th Gen Accord" trip to germany to drive fast cars on the autobahn this summer? haha.
dude, im up for it. it would be my 3rd time too. im fluent in german, so i could get us into some nice rides. the autobahn is sooo crazy. once you see the speed limit sign with gray stripes, its on. the slow lane for trucks and slow cars is the far right, the middle lane is for passing, and the left lane is for people going 120+. when people pass, they dont stay in the left lane, THEY MOVE INTO A RIGHT LANE unlike the bad drivers here in america. there is always someone going faster than you. going 80 some mph getting passed like were standing still is unreal. one day i was on the autobahn early in the morning. we were in the right lane going about 130kmh (around 85) and a benz passed us in the far left lane. we were going down a big hill, and this guy disappeared in like 10 seconds. usually when someone passes you, you can see what kind of car it is and its color, and its gone. you cant even read the plate. the sucky thing is, gas would cost more than renting the car. but it would be worth it. and one lap on the nurburgring is under 15 bucks. wed have to hit that for sure. lets start planning lol. i know berlin like the back of my hand. it would definitely be a good time! lets do it lol!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, my dads side grandparents are from there, and they keep buggin me to go over there and meet the rest of the family. my dads cousin (i think?) is a cop over there and hes got a friend with a very fast porsche......i thin kmy dad said they hit 300kmh or something around there? haha, fast as sh!ttttttttttt.

Back