Norcal Sacramento Meet!

TH4NOS

Reaction score
I live in sacramento. if it happened soon i would be available for a meet. i really wanna hook up with some other accord enthusiasts

azn75vtec

Reaction score
Set the time and date.. Set it up on the weekend, maybe saturday or sunday so I can drive up from bayarea... I'm down to go up and meet up some ppl

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^^dooo eeettt junius!!! u norcal guys are slacking off :lawl: get cg6boi to come too

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Set the time and date.. Set it up on the weekend, maybe saturday or sunday so I can drive up from bayarea... I'm down to go up and meet up some ppl

Hey Jun. Let me know when and maybe we can mini-caravan up to Sac or something. I'm gonna be moving to SF in about a week.

azn75vtec

Reaction score
Hey Jun. Let me know when and maybe we can mini-caravan up to Sac or something. I'm gonna be moving to SF in about a week.

Sup Rob, wait you're moving down to SF? why u moving? mini-caravan? it's suppose to me accord meet man, not mini-caravan meet.. LOL unless I missed understanding the phrase mini-caravan.. LOL

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Sup Rob, wait you're moving down to SF? why u moving? mini-caravan? it's suppose to me accord meet man, not mini-caravan meet.. LOL unless I missed understanding the phrase mini-caravan.. LOL

Moving to SF cause I work in South City, so the commute would be less for me. Right now I'm commuting from marin and it takes me 45 mins to get to work without traffic, and on top of that I gotta pay toll when I cross the bridge, so I'd be saving some money.

Oh, hahaha, and the mini-caravan thing was me and you could drive up (i.e. caravan) to Sac if we end up having a meet there. It'd be a "mini" caravan cause it'd only be two cars. lol

this might help-

car·a·van [ kárrə vàn ]

noun (plural car·a·vans)

intransitive verb (past and past participle car·a·vanned or car·a·vaned, present participle car·a·van·ning or car·a·van·ing, 3rd person present singular car·a·vans)

Definition:

1. travel together: to travel in a group

Back