ATTN: Wildman and 6thGenAccord.com

MikeyMike

Reaction score
I received an email today from Cruisin Mag through the myspace page.

Reads as:

Hello to my friends at 6thGenAccord.com
Just dropping by to say what's up.
In case you haven't read our blog, I have attached our rate card for all friends and businesses on MySpace.

We are putting our finishing touches on the issue now. Please let us know if you would be interested in promoting your business in the pages of CRUISIN.

Thanks for your time and your friendship.
Mark White
Publisher
RateCard_MySpace.jpg

P.S., If you would like to promote your products or services through MySpace or the magazine, please feel free to contact me.
Thanks again.

just thought id give ya a heads up, maybe wild will want to persue this, get the name out there..

99F23

Reaction score
probably like showing how many times and the price for the amount of times to be shown...? lol I am kinda know here but i thought i would help out with this!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
yeah that is what i thought at first..but it didn't make sense that the prices go down for the more times it is shown

du3ce

Reaction score
basically they are giving u a discount if u choose to have it advertised more than once on their magazine

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
never heard of tht magazine... and the prices are per advertisement placed... i've dealtt with a few magazines before, and i think the price ain't too bad... but again, how big is their circulation? :thinking:

Back