I need help making up my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hush

Reaction score
Would you guys trade your stock cat back plus 45 bucks for a greddy evo cat back? I don't think its the Evo 2 so, with that fact out there, would you guys do it? And i would like to know if it looks ricey on our gen accords and how does it look. I see alot of 6th gen accords at my school and its very very ricey and i hate it, its a waste of a good accord i think they get their cat back from ebay or some ****. I'd just want to know if it looks good and sounds good, that will be the big factor if i buy it or not.

angelplus

Reaction score
lmao... well to help solve your problem, i vote get it. if you dont like it then sell it and get something you like... but i dunno mayeb you should wait for someone elses ideas

Muyo

Reaction score
i say no, but thats because I dont like how EVO looks on 6th gens, muffler looks way too big, or was that on EVO2...hmm

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Muyo said:
i say no, but thats because I dont like how EVO looks on 6th gens, muffler looks way too big, or was that on EVO2...hmm

I say no also, because the mufflers look like big chrome trashcans hanging from your car :D . They do sound nice though.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
arent the regular evos, the one you talking about getting, NOT made out of stainless? arent they alluminum or something?

cdubb77

Reaction score
burgandy34fx.jpg

563107_46_full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back