New Pics: Revised suspension Koni+Skunks

klee

Reaction score
Here are a few quick pics that I took today. Sketch_05 and a few others wanted to see pics. The old suspension used Tokico HPs with Neuspeed sport springs. The revised suspension uses Koni adjustables with Skunk2 coilovers. The Konis are set to medium and the Skunks are turned 4 down at the front and 3 down at the rear. You can still adjust it lower but I don't like the hassle of driving sideways on speed bumps, driveways, etc. My front bumper needs to be waxed due to me smacking a cone during autocross LOL.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea man, looks awesome, i think im deffinately gonna go with skunks and illuminas. thats exactally what i want my drop to look like.

klee

Reaction score
theaccordian: They are stiff. If I remember correctly, they are nearly the same spring rates as Omnipower's. About 440lb front and 330lb rear. I can tolerate these with no problem but then again I haven't tried the Koni's on the firmest setting yet. If you want to induce a coma on your own try Racing Beat race springs. Now those are the stiffest springs on the planet :eek: . I had those on my old EG hatch for no longer than 1 week.

du3ce: I had a mugen lip kit about a year ago. That kit broke clean off on the freeway. I have since given up on lip kits and body kits. Don't get me wrong, I like the way the lip and body kits looks on member cars on this board but it just isn't for me.

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
that is a pretty good scuff on the bumper. i really didnt even see it the first time i saw the pics. at least itll come off with a little elbow grease. i still cant get over 2 things. one, those rims look like honda made em just for the car. and two, i cant get over the fact that you autocross it! yeah, its a big family sedan, but its still a honda in the end. thats why hondas the best--ive never driven a boring honda. keep killin them cones!

Back