Zaino Products

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
Price paid -MSRP - from $10-$20
Purchased from -http://www.Zainobros.com

Overall Comment

Pro
Zaino Wax is simply the most durable wax system i have ever used. Coming from a professional detailer's position, it's just simply more durable than 95% of the wax systems out there. There are a lot of waxs out there, such as Meguiar's NXT, Nanowax, liquid ice, etc. I've used pretty much most of the new waxes, and the old waxes. Most of them are just hype. They all shine well for the first month or so, then once it rains, and it gets hot, the wax simply disintegrates and disappears. You can also apply zaino in the direct sunlight! Which is amazing! lol

I waxed my car about 8 months ago to prep for winter, and when i had washed my car a few days ago, water is still beading like a mofo. This was from 8 months ago, through winter, salt etc. Zaino is overall the MOST DURABLE wax i have ever used. I have yet find another product that comes close to beating it on durability. If you have, please let me know!

Con:
Expensive, they're not the cheapest wax out there, and you need some prior detailing experience to apply this efficiently and successfully. It does not give the best shine, but since it's a synthetic wax, it's unlikely it'll give the best shine. Instead, i told customers to top off their zanio with a nice caruba wax right before shows to get the intense depth.

Zaino Z2 -- 8.5/10
This is the most durable of the Zaino line. It is simply amazing, but it's a pain to apply. You need to read the how-to and you need prior experience.

Zaino Z5 - 7.0/10
This is their "scratch remover". Save your money, and don't get this. It's not very efficient, and it doesn't fill in scratches very well. Save your money for other stuff.

Zaino Car Wash - 9.0/10
This is the 2nd best car wash I have ever used. The Suds NEVER end! and it contains Zaino wax in it. So it helps keep your paint beading!

Zaino Tire Shine - 8/10
This tire shine is pretty good. It does not make your tires yellow like most of the costco/advanced autoparts tire shine products. It is also very durable. I'm able to keep the shine for about 2 weeks + driving every day. It doesn't look oily, and it has UV protection which is a total +.

Last edited:
Back