Mother's Back to black

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
Price paid - 8.99
Purchased from - Walmart
Rating - 8/10
Comments - This is a trim restorer for non-painted black body trims. For the price, this is a very good product. Although it's a bit unfriendly on glass. So when you use it, be sure to either mask off your windows, or roll your winodows down.

It removes all the impurities from the plastic trim, and it really does bring back the shine.

There are better products out there, but nothing as good at this price.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Any before after pictures?? Some of my trim looks bad so i might have to give this a shot..only thing is i wouldn't need much..so probably not worth buying it

Fish

Reaction score
Have you tried it on metal wiper arms as well? I've got the plastic rocker panels as well as the side molding, so something like this would come in handy for me.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
I've never used it on metal wiper arms. I've only used it for those flat black pieces. The metal arms are usually painted or annodized, and if they're dirty, or began oxidizing, treat it like a piece of metal.

This product works magic on all exterior flat black plastic pieces. But just make sure you keep it from your windows. It tends to leave a residue on your windows.

angelplus

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd rate it a 8/10 also, its a pain in the *** on windows but is amazing on black trims.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I used to use that stuff, still do if i have it around. Now i just use tire foam. It doesn't last as long but i just have it around and it's much easier to deal with. It's so much easier to get off of anything you don't want it on. I use that and foam interchangeably. This stuff is better, especially if you wash your car after you apply it, that's what i do, but not noticeable enough to use when i run out and have tire foam laying around. I'd say a 7/10 personally, just because it sucks with anything that has mesh or small holes.

Back