Mother's Clay Bar

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
Price paid - 15.99
Purchased from - Autozone
Rating - 9.5/10
Comments - Best claybar i've used. A comparable brand is called Claytech. But mother's is much easier to use, and you don't have to run it over your paint as many times to achieve the same result.

When you run out of the lubricant it came with, you can just mix in carwash and water. You'll get the same results.

SteadFast

Reaction score
Only Mother's product I use

I perfer it over the Meguiar’s because I too have had some scratching with the Meguiar’s one, the Mother's is easier to work with and less cakey too

white beauty

Reaction score
well i took ur guys advice, and i used it today, i have to say it did an amazing job, my cars looks brand new, this product is amazing

white beauty

Reaction score
the kit comes with instructions, clean ur car first, then all u do is spray the detailer it comes with then rub the claybar over it, in an up down motion, then wipe off the excess detailer with a microfiber cloth, then once u do that to the rest of the car, u buff in the cleaner wax, they provide, and ur set.

white beauty

Reaction score
all i noticed was that the paint was much smoother, it makes the car really shiny, i didnt really notice any small scratches gone

Back