I <3 my Accord *56K*

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
My name is Anthony and I am located in Murrieta, CA. What can I say.. I <3 my Accord. I have a 1999 Accord V6 4dr. Didnt really do nothing to it yet because of budget problems. I browsed through the forum and saw a lot of nice accords. Some suggestions would be awesome. Quick question. Im on a low budget and at the time i picked some coilovers from my friend for 20 bucks. If you take a look at my pictures..thats is the lowest that it will go.. is there anyway i can make my car lower?
Well thats it for now. Thank you and hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks

IMG_0759.jpg

l_2a36cb93da116bc6d45f632daeab9212.jpg

IMG_2876.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2082-2.jpg

Last edited:

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
Re: I <3 my Accord

oh yea i forgot to mention.. i had camber wear so i used the stock ones for now. im starting to like the stock ones. what do u think?

Tek_Rice

Reaction score

I prefer the stock ones over the chrome ones, mainly because i'm not into chrome wheels, unless you have a highly modified car.

As for camber wear, that's only the temporary solution. Are you sure that it's camber wear? I can bet you that the wear is on the inside of the tire right near the edge on the front. If thats the case, it's not camber, but it's the Toe that's messed up. And I can probably guess that you did not get an alignment after you lowered of your.

When you lower Hondas, the tires tend to flare outwards and in. \ / Like that. So without an alignment, your tires will be destroyed. I remember reading an article about that. If you drive 100 miles on bad toe, it's equivalent of dragging your tires horizontally across the pavement for 600 miles.

Get your alignment done!!!

As for going lower, if that's as low as our coil overs can drop, you have nothing else you can do. Short of something stupid, such as spring cutting, which is suicide...

In all honesty, you're low enough. Slap a lip kid on, then life will be sweet.

bluiezaccord

Reaction score

Yeah. I havent got an alignment yet. I heard that you have to let it settle in then get it done. Anyways, do you know how much a mugen lip would cost around? or maybe a type r lip?
Thanks for the tip =)

white beauty

Reaction score

nice accord man, i actually woudnt go any lower, it looks sick as it is, and yeah keep the stock rims over the chrome ones, looks alot cleaner

bluiezaccord

Reaction score

Yeah. Im going to stick with the stock ones. Thanks I appreciate everyone's opinion ;)

nexTOme

Reaction score
20 for coilover? that was steal....
and yeah like everyone else mentioned, your car has perfect drop imo. that is how low i would go with mine w/ coilover. wont go lower/higher from there man.

lip kit is def. a plus to your car.

and im just wondering, why is your inner tail light does not line up with outer tail? or is it just a angle of picture?

+1 @ neat/clean accord! keep it up

jccg5

Reaction score
dont like chrome rim.but the car look great !!

Back