Physics?

acrod99

Reaction score
This just doesn't make sense. Check it out...
weird6720xq.jpg

weird6714ce.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
acrod99 said:
Oh yeah...a woman driver!

oh, well now it makes sense. all i saw were those guys standing on the side, i thought it was one of them driving, haha.

Last edited:

klee

Reaction score
Wow! That pole plus the edge of that car frame must be pretty strong to support all that weight hanging over. That person is lucky as heck!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
man, the owner of that car had better appreciate the engineering of that fence and the fact that 60-some percent of weight on an ff car is over the front axle...whew...

heres a pic from that site i found a while ago, and yeah, its a 6th gen:(:
bad289.jpg

now THAT is one strong pole, and this is definitely one of the worst crashes ive seen. i think it was 3 teens on the way to school, they were going too fast, and lost control (if i remember right). ive seen cars "wrapped" around trees and stuff, but none that had the front and back ends facing the same direction. there were some crazy g forces involved in splitting that car. i still cant get over this pic though...

way off topic, but another new sig acrod?? is that 3 this week?:D just messin around, they all look tight (better than mine for sure!)

acrod99

Reaction score
Haha i need a job!!! I get so bored, fun to mix things up. I think i'll keep this one a while, though.

Back