v3rg3 has entered the building

v3rg3

Reaction score
How's it goin' peeps? I signed up with the 6thgen about a month or so ago and not had any time to post an introduction.

I bought my 6thgen on June 3, 2007. The guy I bought it from is a car enthusiasts, so he did a lot of mods. I really don't know the exact mods he did, but I can try listing them.

1999 BLK Coupe LX. Modifications consist of:

2002 4 cyl VTEC engine (replaced)
Custom exhaust system (not sure what kind, but I know it's a cat-back system)
SS header
AEM SRI
Sport clutch
Slotted rotors
17" Enkei rims (8 spoke, I think)
Coilovers (Car sits with fender about 1" from top of tire)
JL Audio Amp
Polk Audio speakers
Kingwood mp3 headunit

I think that's all. I'll repost if I missed anything. From the jump I thought I had a GREAT deal at $6000, for everything. Mechanically, the car runs like a dream. It's fast as hell, which I like, and no problems.

But, as time went on, a few problems started to take place. First of all, this is my first time driving a mod-ed out car. So, I was not used to the stiff ride that the coilovers deliver, or adjusting to the extremely low ride. I was hitting everything with the bottom of my chassis. I even unsnapped my front bumper cover because I rammed it into a parking block.

Now, my latest problems are still minor, but quickly accumulating. My window regulator on my passenger side went out, so I need to repair that. Then also, due to being so low again, I broke off one of my support bars from my exhaust. It did not only break off the support bar, but the weld was pretty strong and actually ripped off the part of the muffler that it was joined to. Now I have a 3" muffler diameter with a 1.5" x 1/4" hole.

Oh well, I love the car. And like I said, it's fast as hell. I can't wait to add more modifications. Till next time!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Welcome!! Atleast you think your car is fast, all that matters haha

Any pictures of it?? maybe we could help verify some of the mods on it

v3rg3

Reaction score
I'm with you there 00Accord4cyl. As long as the driver is happy, what else matters? I will get some pix up as soon as possible, but I am a working stiff and am here at my office the majority of my life.

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
Welcome. It looks like you have a nice. Cant wait to see the pictures. Hope you enjoy your stay. This site come in handy =)

nexTOme

Reaction score
welcome to 6GA. we have rules...like no pics, get banned! lol jk

you'll find so many usuful info, cool pplz here....(like me :D) :hide:

:hihi: enjoy your stay man

v3rg3

Reaction score
Thanks for all the hospitality! For the short time that I have been visiting this site, I can already tell how handy it is. I promise, when I finish fixing all the little things on my car, I will post pix soon.

Back