I Passed!!!!!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, no, i already have my license.......but i passed the drug test for honda, so i start the 15th and hes got me down for 33 hours a week, its a lot for part time and ill still be going to school, but w/e, its money and a good job with lots of potential, so ill just have to deal with it and drink lots of coffee and energy drinks, haha. he also said that part of my job would be to drive a customer to there job or house or something like if they drop off their car for a service or something, so i get to drive more then 2 miles occasionally, haha.

jonblizz

Reaction score
Ok playboi, lemme be the first to say congrats, good luck. who knows u may have to drive a model looking chick to work one day and something might jump off, just a thought im a sucker for a pretty chick!!!!!

acrod99

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
who isnt? hahaha
Not for me-taken. But congrats on the job, man! Soo lucky! I'm workin on gettin into Bavarian Autosports right now-expecting a call back.

D

Dasdabandit

Hey Congrats,
Just don't marry that model cause they get naggy once they get the ring.

Again congrats

DAS

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Congrats.
I'm thinking of a new career move. Are they still hiring?
I just don't like Saturdays.
My current hours are 9-5 mon-fri and I love it

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
blacknight said:
Congrats.
I'm thinking of a new career move. Are they still hiring?
I just don't like Saturdays.
My current hours are 9-5 mon-fri and I love it

haha, actually yea, theyre lookin for a detail guy mon-fri, but i dont think youll wanna drive all the way out to clinton for a detail job, haha. i think its all day every day tho.

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
congrats, hopefully you'll be the employee of the year and they give you a new si or 7gen coupe in a employee drawing

Back