Hi Everyone

DirtyRussian

Reaction score
Hi guys....well i am new to this web site...i got my hands on a 2000 honda accord sedan (ex) which i think is a great car...i personally don't know a lot of stuff about engines and mods and stuff like that but that is the reason why i am here...i might be 1 out of hundreds of ppl who are looking for mods for their cars that they can do but can't really find anything...well i was just wondering can you guys post any mods that you have done on your cars and the rough estimates...i mean anything goes....oh yeah .... any thought on an oil catch tank?....please don't kill me for the long post...have fun writing about your mods :rock:

ccordex00

Reaction score
Hey what's up men, welcome....
as for mods...do u have a v6? or i4?..I have a 4banger with headers ($280), cold air intake( can' remember the price), greddy evo2 exhaust ($450)..
as for the oil catch can, some people say that there's no reason to put a oil catch can in a n/a car, but I got a used greddy oil catch can on ebay...really cheap so I say why not...I went to lowes and bought some 9mm high temp hose (clear finish) and I can actually see how much oil is going thru the hose, not too much but I guess it won't get into the intake manifold..

DirtyRussian

Reaction score
oh cool...i got a i4....i mean i kinda started this thread bcs there are ppl always looking for stuff like this but can never really find anything

nexTOme

Reaction score
im not trying to be a butt hole or n e thing, maybe you can just simply introdue yourself here, and post this thread somewhere like, general chat, or you can even go thorugh member's ride section if you need ideas + what to do with your car.

but welcome to the site btw. you will find so much of goodies here.....hehehe

usually pplz would say do your black housing first, since it is just really easy. after that, its up to you. maybe ebay sri? 30bucks shipped to your door. go to local muffler shop and get catback done? for about 200? tints? rims?

but my personal preference is that you go with susp. first before n e thing major. i know i should have done my susp. first....

hope these helps...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome bro.... just check out the various parts of the forums for info.. if u have questions, feel free to ask ;) welcome btw :beer:

DirtyRussian

Reaction score
hey thanks for advise nexTOme ... if anything tell me where to post and stuff cause i am kinda new to the whole forum thing

DirtyRussian

Reaction score
oh yeah and about introduction...my real name is Serg (not that everyone wants to know my name) i am from Chicago suburbs...i have a 2000 EX accord 4dr i4...i guess that's about it ...um what else do you guys wanna know??

DirtyRussian

Reaction score
and another one...since i got a i4 .. my car has only one muffler...would it be better to put another one on the other side or just get a bigger one on just one side?...sorry for a lot of question guys

Back