Ability to delete your own posts

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
that'll be nice.... i just triple posted by clicking on the quick reply...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
yeah... tht would be a good idea.... gives us mods less work :lolrun:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
hm.. if it were changed i think it'd be best to keep it to a time limit... like you can only delete your post for the first 2 mins or so after its posted. or do you guys want to always be able to delete them?

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
I want to be able to delete my posts... anytime... a time limit wouldn't make much sense. Not like you can accidently delete your posts... lol

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Its better if u dont.. Incase of any theft incident or anything like that. You cant just delete your thread and all evidence is gone.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
Its better if u dont.. Incase of any theft incident or anything like that. You cant just delete your thread and all evidence is gone.

Then just prevent threads in the classified to be deleted... it doesn't really matter regardless. They can just as easily go through, and modify the thread, and take out all the information.

jbuff

Reaction score
yeah either way it can be edited.....on another forum that i moderate, you can delete your posts any time, but they go into the "QTHP: Questionable Topic Holding Pen"...any thread deleted by a mod or by yourself goes in there and isnt touched....it keeps the boards cleaner but still saves topics in a seperate forum and only the moderators can access it...something to think about, it works out for us great

jess

Back