My Latest Mod....not my choice tho

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, i was leaving at 7:50 this morning to get to school and i walk outside and see a womens bathing suit on the ground, and i thought,"oh, the lady next door mustve dropped it coming home last night.....i go to stick my key into my car door cuz i dont have an alarm, so i have to unlock it with the key itself, and i noticed that my door handle is beat to **** and the key hole is all ****ed up and parrallel with the ground insted of perpendicular (it was like this - not like this|) so i was like, what the ****? and so i looked into my car, everythings gone.....oh yea, my triangle window on my back door was busted too, poor porr BRAND NEW 6thgen sticker is all busted, haha, that got me pretty pissed. but yea, so i looked, and my iPods gone, headunits gone (even the little din sized dash fill thing is gone) and i was like ****ign great, so i opened my trunk, and my subs gone.......then i opened my hood, but thatnk god they left my strut bar and intake, haha. they left the rims too, thank god. but yea, my $200 head unit, $150 amp, and $110 sub are all gone, about 60 or so CDs are gone, my $300 iPod is gone a knife, a utility knife, my maglite, a whole bunch of ****. HEY! WIEGHT REDUCTION! too bad im not going for that.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
trianglewindow.jpg

doorhandle.jpg

front1.jpg

Trunk1.jpg

radardetector.jpg

at least they left that......that bitch was $300.........but they prolyl ****ed up the hardwiring.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
ahh damn man that sucks hardcore.... hopefully insurance will cover everything and then some. i'll send you out a free set of replacement stickers to try and make your day better, but i'd have to send silver :(

oh and i'm jealous of the hulk hands :D

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Now that really sucks. :mad:
Why can't bastards save to buy their own sh%t
I know your pain though. About 2 months ago, My car was broken into also.
They only stole one of my TV monitors and a digital camera. But what sucks is that they broke the front passenger glass to do it. :mad:

Don't worry, just start piecing stuff back together.
At least they left the radar detector. Don't worry about the wiring, you can always fix that.
Just check wiring harness for the fan control and the temperature. It looks like they were stretched out quite a bit.

Last edited:

ryon527

Reaction score
that sucks man i'm really sorry. they took that din thing because the headunit slides into that so they just took the whole thing. watch on ebay to see if your stuff shows up on there.

00J

Reaction score
That sucks dude. I know first hand how you feel. ****ing scum piece **** thiefs.

naoandlata

Reaction score
Damn dude that sucks. Hope that doesn't happen to me at college.

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Sucks to hear what happened man. I have to commend you for having a sense of humor through all of this, most people would'nt.

Back