2000 Honda Accord Ex Sedan AT

DirtyRussian

Reaction score
So i have seen a lot of people show what they drive...well i just joined and this is my "ride" ... not much to show off but it is a start...as soon as i get some money you will see this baby change and i'll provide pictures too so you guys can see and be proud of me

back...got it with the back back windows tinted so don't know the %
P1010935.jpg

back..planning on different lights...that's a maybe thou
P1010934.jpg

look at that dirty engine...put in a CAI with a bypass valve and an oil catch can...anyone knows how to safely clean/detail an engine or some places that would do it for a reasonable price somewhere around chicago?
P1010933.jpg

the front...the only thing different from stock are the fog lamps which i got at the local autozone
P1010932.jpg

front-side shot
P1010931.jpg

side view of my stock rims gah :(
P1010930.jpg

i hope you guys like what i start with and enjoy the follow ups in the future of my car :)

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
P1010931.jpg

forgot to close teh hood? :lawl: jk jk :D

looks clean... i used to go to meet down in chicago when i lived in indiana... drop it! :D

DirtyRussian

Reaction score
yeah i know i open the hood when i got out of the car and than started taking pictures..now i look like a tool...what is the easiest/cheapest way to drop it? and what you mean by red/clear taillights? .. sorry i don't know much about it ..yet

Back