(Andy) AMREngineering

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just placed my order with him about 3 seconds ago, had an excellent talk w/ him about handling characteristics. This guy is spot on w/ customer service. Can't wait to get the coilovers, I had originally tried to get some D2's but they were completely out of stock in the country so my next phone call went right to AMR and he told me about the couple sets he'd just done for some guys on Toronto Accords. He's trying to become a vendor on our site, just waiting to hear back from Cody. He's got my vote so far.

Additional review pending whenever I get the actual product.

FYI - He's a former or current accord owner so make him feel welcome. Also, his material prices are going up so that means the price for the coilovers will go up as well so I suggest if you have the funds and want a drop, contact him ASAP.

Phone - 360-607-7398
AIM - AMREngineering

Last edited:

[email protected].

Reaction score
Ditto on everything BlkCurrantKord said.

I ordered a set of AMR coilovers a few weeks ago, and they'll be here in a few days. Andy is very thorough in determining what your car has and needs before he'll take your order. His newer units have a slick locking ring for a spring perch, which will help avoid the knuckle-busting when trying to break to two rings apart. Custom spring rates and valving, etc., and Andy's dedication to his customers is what sold me. The fact that he'd spend a half hour on the phone explaining the finer points of his setup, and his background w/ Accords made it a no-brainer. $825 shipped is a hot price too. There's some pics at the end of this link; http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1659160&page=25

5thGenAccord

Reaction score
Sounds sweet, I have a question though is the piston design on these coilovers inverted??? This is one of the major reasons I went with D2, but the life time warranty with AMR is a serious consideration though. Good find I will be back to see how well these work out with you.

monkeyv6

Reaction score
i agree with u guys, customer service is awsome, he took his time to explain everything to me, which got me sold and i placed an order rite away :) i'm one of the guys from TAC, and should be recieving my coilovers early next week or so

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, when i still had my accord and i was in talks with him about getting a set, he was very good at helping me out with what i wanted, AMAZING customer service, only the kind you can dream of. so good i feel bad about not getting a set cuz i got the gti, hahaha.

Crono139

Reaction score
Dynamic Import Inc. > *

Just playing. :p

If I didn't have a set of Teins, I'd definitely rock some AMRs.

Phut

Reaction score
i'll wait for when you guys got them installed on your rides to see what your feedback is. looking for an upgrade in suspension for my ride.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Monkey, what's up, I see you finally made it over here as well, huh! Welcome.

Anyway, there has been alot of positive feedback on torontoaccords.com about the AMR's and Andy, and we are hoping he will become an official vendor very soon, we have also had alot of positive feedback about the customer service and the rpice. I believe the price is somewhere in the range of $700+US, don't quote me, but it also depends on how many orders come in if it's a GB or not.

Back